Established as an incorporated society in 1967, NUFED has grown into a well recognised organisation that promotes excellence in Nuplex specialised product application and the continuous improvement in management of the contracting businesses that carry out the work.
- NUFED members include the very best specialised contracting companies in New Zealand, many of whom are into their 2nd and 3rd generation of family ownership and membership to NUFED.
- NUFED is managed by an annually elected Executive Committee geographically representing membership.
- With nearly a 50-year successful history, NUFED provides members with access to a wealth of practical industry knowledge and experience.
- NUFED provides financial subsidies to members for recognised industry and Nuplex product training.
- NUFED has for many years provided an annual Outward Bound scholarship to owners and employees of member companies to promote the personal experience and benefits derived from these outstanding courses.
- NUFED has a unique, quantified Quality Assurance programme available to members. QCheck® is a practical health check for members to use to monitor workmanship and their own company management systems and risk assessment.
NUFED’s annual conference provides members with access to experts in all aspects of small business management as well as their own personal development.